Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Last blog...for now

To finish of this blog (sort of), I am posting a video for my assignment. Mind you, this is something that I have never done before and I spent all day just trying to figure out what the *bleep* the embedded code was. But I discovered from my source that there are many college students like myself that are loading videos like this every single day. However, it did not surprise me to learn that there are many people that are more technologically savvy than i am in this computer-reliant world we live in, and I did find the information to be accurate based simply on the fact that I go on YouTube every day and simply don't know how to do many of the functions that are available on the site.

In case you're wondering, I chose to use this video because it was easy to find and it is a movie I plan to go see in the near future. Other than YouTube, I don't usually look videos on any other site. Refering back on a previous post that I made, which regarded the concept of Web 2.0, it is quite apparent to me that YouTube is one of the most popular Web 2.0 applications on the internet because anyone can post a video on YouTube.

Alright, this is Soneji and I will probably not post another blog for a long time. But I hope that I can find an excuse to type up my thoughts and not just type about an assignment. Ja.

No comments: