Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Aggrevation

Hello again, this is Soneji, and I am here to talk about tagging a website. Let me put it this way: IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! I'm sorry but it's the same as that bloglines crap that I had to do last week. Yes, I see the potential this computer function has in regards to keeping everything social and organized on the web, but it becomes rather useless when it's more trouble than it's worth. There is a point to setting up these tags and labels if you actually use them in your studies. I know I'm being a bit old-fashioned, but I have never needed to use bookmarks or the like and I have never failed a class in my life.
Outside of my opinions, social bookmarking would definitly make things easier to look up on the web, if you could use it, because it lets everyone have access to tags that relate to different sites and webpages. Also, it would be useful to look up more specific URLs from any given location. If I have to work with these tags, fine, but that doesn't mean that I have to rely on them.

No comments: