Saturday, October 18, 2008

tried of work

*sigh* I can never seem to get ahead of my assignments. It's ridiculous. I'm completely up to date in every class but this one. I've been having a few personal dilemmas as of late and I can say this: "I am tired of work." It is biggest time vaccum in my college life and it is aggrevating. If it wasn't painstakingly obvious at this point, "aggrevation," or some word derived from "aggrevation," will show up the most on the personal parts of the blogs I write.
Moving right aloug...the photo that you see in this blog is likely going to be what I see tomorrow in the time that I'm writing my midterm. It is a photo taken from Flickr.com and uses the tags: millercenter, library, and SCSU-books. I'm not sure if I would have found a better photo on a different site since Flickr.com is the only site that I use to get my photos from. I don't have a Facebook account, so I obviously don't use it. Regardless, I only use Flickr.com because I only need one photo search website.
Getting back to the subject of tags, I feel that the tags that are assigned to the picture are good, but I think that tags such as "reference" or "research" would be words that the general public would use to find pictures like this. Speaking of the general public, a question came up in discussion a while back: "Are you okay with your photos being available to the public?" My own, personal answer is "no" because anyone could look up the photos and use them for ways not intended. Of course on Flickr.com you can set your photos for "private use only," so in that regard I would have no qualms. From your aggrevated blogger: Soneji.

No comments: