Sunday, October 5, 2008

Aggrevation computerized: Bloglines

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have just tried to subscribe to several different bloglines and I have discovered that it does not help to make my school/college/personal life one iota easier! The only thing that it succeeded in doing is to crystallize my long, bleeping list of the reasons that I hate my computer! Because, ONE, I couldn't find any blogs/sites that I was really interested in and I could only find a few broad subjects to subscribe to instead. TWO, every time that I tried to subscribe to bloglines, it made you sign in over and over and over again. Could they possibly make it so that I could have a good time when signing up for these things? No chance in hell. AND THREE, the fact that you have to restart your computer because bloglines freezes the whole process does not help to put my mind at ease!
*sigh* Alright, I guess that's enough complaining. But unfortunately, I don't think that I will use bloglines in the near future to help with my school or personal life. I mean, the subscribing process has easy steps but it's difficult to find an exact site to subscribe to. For example, I tried to subscribe to a blog about D1 Racing, but I couldn't find a site that would work. Overall, I think that if you can use this bloglines function, more power to you. But it just isn't something that I think I would use, even if I'm trying to be computer savvy.

No comments: